Monday, June 29, 2009

When I got home, Puppies surprised me.


When I got back from Paris, I had to open the gate for my mom. After I did that, I decided I was going to run down to the house instead of riding back in the car. So my mom stopped and made me run in the front door. But because my glasses broke while I was in England, I could not see anything. So I did not see the puppies laying down next to the front door. Then I only saw one and I stopped and kept looking. Then the second one peeked out and I stepped back and did a double take. That was very funny. I think the puppies are very cute. I went down to them and played with them for a while. I had tons of fun. Pics to be added very soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Pretty cool, huh? Your Mommy must love you very much!

Love you - Grammie

Holly said...

Patrick and Alison want to see the pictures. I also heard that you had two new kitties.