Friday, June 19, 2009

A phone call home - FINALLY!

Heather here,
Over the past several days I had heard from other parents reports about Noah - all saying the same...'doing well and eats a lot'...and that 'Noah sure can pack food away for a skinny guy'...well, they are right!
I had not heard from Noah myself until today. He has not purchased a phone card yet, therefore could not call home. Finally, thanks to our fellow delegates passing on messages to call - he called! He is staying at his host families house in Oxford, England and having a blast. He had gone to school and come home to his clothes already washed for him (super cool of them) - he was so happy about that! He was about to enjoy a meal of Curry Chicken (which he was greatly looking forward too) and he assured me that he was eating well, but not too much!
Noah said that he is taking lots of pictures and has been having fun and learning loads everywhere. He cannot wait to go on to the United Kingdom Sailing Academy tomorrow but he doesn't want to leave host host family, either. He said he can't wait to tell me about Warwick Castle (I know that is one of the places he most looked forward to) and that he is having the time of his life!
Noah wanted me to say hello to everyone for him - it was pretty late their time, but since it was his last night with the family they were going to stay up to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I will post updates as I get them!
=)

No comments: